If you’ve seen our Monthly Calendar, you’ll know that we offer a wide range of group classes. Whether you are new to ballroom dance or have many years of experience, attending group classes can be very beneficial to the development of your dance skills. They are a fun and rewarding way to practice dance steps and improve your technique.
- Ballroom dance group classes offer a great way to learn new steps, develop your dance technique and try out new dances.
- You can come alone and, as we rotate dance partners, you’ll learn how to lead and follow someone other than your instructor.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from a variety of dance instructors, exposing you to different styles of teaching and providing your with new tips and techniques.
- In a group dance setting, you will be introduced to social dance etiquette, which you’ll use at Fred Astaire Cherry Hill dance parties or when you’re out dancing elsewhere.
- Group dances classes are very social and enable you to meet people of similar interests. You’ll make new friends while you’re enhancing your dance abilities.
Be sure to keep an eye on our calendar as we are continually adding new classes. To join a class, speak with your Instructor or call the Studio at (856) 770-4294. And, if there’s a topic or dance that you think would be great for a group class, let us know.
See you on the dancefloor!