Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We know you have many things to plan and organize in the run-up to your big day, including that all important first dance as a married couple for you and your loved one. Storm Ballroom Dance Centre is here to help make your wedding dance a special memory that will last a lifetime.
Your wedding dance should be an effortless blend of elegance and harmony. When you choose Storm Ballroom Dance Centre to choreograph your wedding dance, you’ll enjoy a unique routine that fits your personality and style. Our Wedding Dance lessons give you the chance to practice the routine as many times as you need until you feel comfortable and your wedding dance flows with effortless ease.
A Few Tips for the Perfect Wedding Dance
- Choose your wedding song carefully. If you have a few songs that you like, bring them in. We’ll show you the style of dance that fits each song and help you choose the best one for you.
- Don’t forget to practice. You’ll have plenty of time to rehearse in the Studio but when you go home, make some time to practice with your loved one. You’ll enjoy quality time together and become more comfortable with your dance steps so that, when the Big Day arrives, you feel fully prepared.
- Bring the shoes you’ll be wearing for the wedding to your dance lessons. That will help you feel balanced and more confident in front of your guests.
- Start well in advance. Even if you already dance a little, it’s good to allow as much time as possible to practice your wedding dance routine. As your wedding date approaches, you are likely to be very busy with last-minute planning, friends and family. So start early to relieve any pressure.
- Enjoy the time with your partner. Dancing is a great stress relief. It can also help burn off a few pounds so you look even more beautiful in your wedding costume. Remember, your guests will be impressed with your performance so relax, enjoy it and have fun!
To get started, call Storm Ballroom Dance Centre of Cherry Hill (856) 770-4294 or contact us online.